Here is an outline of all the glorious and prosperous items Tim Hortons is giving away during the 2017 Roll Up the Rim to Win contest.
- Start Date: February 1, 2017
- End date: April 14th (or while supplies last, whichever occurs first.)
- Cup size availability: small (10 oz), medium (15 oz), large (20 oz), or extra-large (24 oz) hot beverage.
- Number of cups available: A minimum of 294,069,480 Cups will be produced for this contest.
- Distribution: British Columbia (20,916,600); Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Yukon &
Nunavut (48,792,480); Ontario (154,202,040); Quebec (36,783,480); Atlantic Provinces (33,374,880).
- Prizes: Forty (40) 2017 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T vehicle prizes (Approximate retail value $23,290 CDN); One hundred fifty (150) 55″ LG 4K UHD TV ($1,599 CDN); Twenty-four thousand (24,000) $100 CDN Tim Card prizes; 49,007,531 Coffee & Food prizes; One hundred (100) $5,000 CIBC Prepaid card prizes.
- Odds of winning a car: 1 in 7,498,772
- Odds of winning a TV: 1 in 1,999,672
- Odds of winning a TimCard: 1 in 12,498
- Odds of winning food or beverage: 1 in 6
- Odds of winning a $5,000 CIBC Prepaid card: 1 in 2,999,509
Total value of prizes for 2017 Roll Up the Rim contest: Total approximate retail value of all Prizes is $77,571,230 CDN
Last date to claim prizes: May 4, 2017 at11:59:59 p.m. ET or store closing.