YESSSSSS!! Tim Hortons “Roll Up The Rim to Win” is back. This has become a Canadian tradition and other coffee houses – namely Coffee Time – have tried to replicate, but failed. Over the past several years I’ve won free coffee/teas and donuts and was lucky enough to score a $100 gift card. Never been so lucky to win a car or a BBQ.
This year, according to the official terms and conditions, there’s “a total of 260,959,840 contest cups have been produced for this contest. These will be available for distribution through to April 26, 2013 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first.”
The prize breakdown goes like this:
– Forty 2013 Toyota RAV4 vehicles
– $500,000 worth of MasterCard Prepaid cards (95 of $5,000 CDN for Canadian residents and 5 of $5,000 USD will be available for US residents)
– 1,000 Napoleon Gourmet Grills
– 25,000 $100 Tim Card prizes
– plus an uncanny amount of free coffee and donuts.
Want to know something more impressive. “Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $54,204,121 CDN or $54,571,552 USD.”
Nice. Good luck out there.
Source: Tim Hortons