Tim Hortons Camp Day is today!
This is the one day of the year when all coffee sales will be donated to the Tim Horton Children’s Foundation. Mark June 4th off on your calendar and down a few cups of java that day. Last year Timmies owners and customers raised a whopping $11.8 million through in-store and text donations and sent 17,000 kids to camp (Tim Hortons has six camps)
“Camp Day is our largest fundraising activity of the year and accounts for 60% of all funds raised annually,” said Newnham. “Through the generosity of our loyal guests and continued support of our restaurant owners and team members, thousands of low-income children can experience camp. Buying a coffee on Camp Day makes a true difference and with the 40th anniversary of the Foundation this year, we want to make it the most successful to date.”
- Make a donation by purchasing a tent or cabin in restaurant
- Round Up for Camp Day (round the after-tax total of an order to the nearest dollar amount)
- Text CAMP to 45678 in Canada to donate $5
- Text CAMP to 41518 in USA to donate $5
- Donate online at sendakidtocamp.com