Tim Hortons produced a “minimum of 294,069,480 cups” for the 2017 Roll Up The Rim to Win experience. The total value of all the prizes is $77,571,230 CDN.
This year, Timmies snuck a little treat under the rim for its loyal addicts. Usually, if you won a prize, Timmies gave you a coffee, muffin or donut. However, 2017 has featured its Potato Wedges, which is one of its newest menu items. I have been waiting to score and finally did. I still wish I won a TimCard, Visa, or even a car (which I would sell for more Timmies).
- Odds of winning a car: 1 in 7,498,772
- Odds of winning a TV: 1 in 1,999,672
- Odds of winning a TimCard: 1 in 12,498
- Odds of winning food or beverage: 1 in 49,007,531
- Odds of winning a $5,000 CIBC Prepaid card: 1 in 2,999,509